www.tellthebell.com: Do you have the recent receipt of the Taco Bell restaurant then you are welcome to take part in the survey to give your valuable and honest feedback. To know the satisfaction level of the customers the company regularly conducts the customer survey.
And in return to the customers feedback the company is offering $500 worth of gift card. Visit the survey website www.tellthebell.com and input the required details and give your feedback. The survey will be very simple and easy to access and it will take only a few minutes of your time.
Taco Bell Customer Survey Guide - www.tellthebell.com
Taco Bell Survey Reward
In return for your valuable feedback, the company is offering $500 worth of gift card which you can redeem it on your next visit. But before that, you need to check the terms and conditions and the validity of the gift card.
Rules and Requirements
Before you are going to take part in the survey you need to check the rules and requirements of the Taco Bell Customer Survey.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or Windows 7 or better, or Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better.
- Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, or Safari 5.0.6 or better, or Firefox or Chrome with Internet Connection
- You should have the recent receipt.
- And you must be able to understand the basic English and Spanish Languages.
- For one the receipt only person is allowed to take the survey.
- And the customer those who want to take part in the survey should be 18 years old or more.
- The permanent resident of the United States is allowed to access the survey.
Taco Bell Survey Mainly Depends on the following
- The appearance of your food.
- Cleanliness of the restaurant.
- The speed of the service.
- Size of your order.
- The accuracy of your order.
- Friendliness of team members.
Follow the Instructions to Complete the Taco Bell Customer Survey at www.tellthebell.com:
- Visit the official website.
- Once your page loads navigate to the survey page to give your feedback.
- Next, you need to choose your preferred language.
- Then you need to provide the required information to complete your survey.
- Next, you need to enter the 16 digit survey code.
- If you don't have the survey code you need to enter the store number, date of the visit, and the time of the visit in the required fields and click on the start button to begin your survey.
- In the survey, you need to answer the few questions which are related to the following
- how good the service and facilities are,
- how well Taco Bell employees treat customers,
- your frequency of visiting Taco Bell stores,
- your will to recommend people to come to Taco Bell stores,
- the reasons for rating such levels
- Once you complete your survey you need to provide the contact details in order to enter into sweepstakes.
Access the Taco Bell Customer Survey - Mail-in Entry
You need to hand print your name, complete address, telephone number and date of birth on a postcard and mail to the below-given address.
- Email Address
- DOB(dd/mm/yy yy)
- Zip Code
- Street Address
- State and City
To the following address of P. O. Box 6047, Dep’t. 39421, Douglas, AZ 85655 (Taco Bell 2017 Survey Sweepstakes).
Taco Bell Stores are Mostly Opened on these Holiday Hours
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Taco Bell Stores are Mostly Closed on these Holiday Hours
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If you have any doubts please feel free to contact our customer service representative. For instance, if you need the new information or submit the complaints, compliments, or suggestions. Taco Bell customers can contact the representatives in several ways. Such as:
If you need more information about Taco Bell jobs, you can go to www.tellthebellcarrers.com.
If you like to express your feedback in handwriting, you can do that through letters. After that, you can send the letter to the following address:
P. O. Box 6047, Dep’t. 39421, Douglas, AZ 85655 (Taco Bell 2017 Survey Sweepstakes).
Perhaps you have urgent problems and you need express helps. So, if you want quick replies, you can dial +1 800-822-6235.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast food restaurant. The restaurants serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty and specialty items, and a variety of "value menu" items. Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants. Taco Bell opened the first Taco Bell Express in San Francisco.
Taco Bell Express locations operate primarily inside convenience stores, truck stops, shopping malls, and airports. Taco Bell's hot sauces were only available in sauce packets at the Taco Bell chain itself but now Taco Bell made its hot sauces available for purchase, sold in bottle format grocery stores.
Working Hours of Taco Bell Store
- Sunday 7:00 AM-2:00 AM
- Monday 7:00 AM-2:00 AM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM-2:00 AM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM-2:00 AM
- Thursday 7:00 AM-2:00 AM
- Friday 7:00 AM-4:00 AM
- Saturday 7:00 AM-4:00 AM
Taco Bell Store Locator
You can find the Taco Bell store in two ways such as by using the website and by using the Google maps. If you want to find the Taco Bell store by using the website then you need to visit the Taco Bell website and navigate to the store locator and enter the city name and the zip code and click on the search button to find the store which is near to your search location. You can also find the Taco Bell store locator by using the Google maps which is the simple, easy, and fastest method to find the store.
This is all about the www.tellthebell.com - Taco Bell Customer Survey - Win $500. Hope the which we are provided in the above section will satisfy your search for the Taco Bell Survey process. If you have any doubts please feel free to ask us through the comment section. Stay connected to our website for more updates.